Wednesday, June 10, 2009

yearning for somebody to talk to...

i feel so sad...why? it is because i don't have somebody to talk to. i want to talk with somebody who would listen to me. at this time, i want somebody who would entertain me with his/her stories and at the same time who would check on me if i am ok. am i ok? no. i didn't have good sleep last night and i want to laugh. how am i going to laugh if i am just in front of my laptop for the whole week? haaay...how i wish i could find that someone...but where?

i was not like this. i am really satisfied with my diary with me. just like this, i have something to write on my thoughts and who would listen to me though it doesn't have any response. well, perhaps i just missed the times i was with somebody who first listened and cared about me. i was used to having somebody with me who never left me. but look at me now, i just have this laptop, writing my thoughts, researching materials for my thesis and listening to music. i need someone to talk to...

i know God is always there for me...and He listens...wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment